Mechanics to prevent Players to bug inside a house.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
We don´t have houses yet, but it need to be playtested, that Players can´t bug inside a house.
That must be ruled out

The Stuck option in the Menu teleport you out of the Stuck Position, to another Position nearby. It is important that as soon as a house is placed on a specific Location, that this positions should be removed as a possible spawn Location for the Stuck command, and that the game will calculate a new Position, where the player should be moved, if he got stucked. The same should count for houses inside a town, so players can´t reach places, in which they should not be able to get.

The sleep option is no longer available in MO2.
That´s a good decission. Players abused the option to not get hit by a MC Character and used it to bug inside houses, during the early days of Mortal Onlien 1.

i cut this Scene out of a Video, and made it a bit slower. This was a problem in the early days of MO1. A Player could bug inside a house with the sleeping Option.

It should not be able to revive players inside a house.

Last edited:

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Added to the List, of stuff that need to be fixed polished, before the game get released. We don´t have houses yet, but i see this as a potential Problem.
If houses get released add a secure Chest, till everythign got playtested enough. Then the secure Chest can get removed.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
The issue is not as simple to solve as you state it in your first post. If the stuck command would exclude the house area people will use it to teleport outside the house from within.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
I don´t understand how this could be a problem, if people could teleport out of the house ? They can´t move for quite some time and could be killed during that time.

Necromantic

Jun 9, 2020
Added to the List, of stuff that need to be fixed polished, before the game get released. We don´t have houses yet, but i see this as a potential Problem.
If houses get released add a secure Chest, till everythign got playtested enough. Then the secure Chest can get removed.
There won't even be houses on release and add that to a list of what needs to be fixed before "release". Haha. :p
Either they work on something that doesn't exist or they won't release. Maybe start another list. :p
There were always secure chests in MO to begin with.