What;s the best Race for Archer ?

BuddyHobbs

Jan 19, 2021
I have only played Mo 1 for about a month after Darkfall folded , so i dont have a lot of time in Mortal. I know the Alvarin on paper are the archer 's . But what really is the best race for archer's . Thanks

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
As a foot archer I would agree with Alvarin, or Veela in specific. It's the fastest move speed in the game and when you add their clade bonuses they are near max potential in terms of how hard their shots hit. So if by archer you mean you want to kite when people try to press you in melee, Veela is great.

Ohgmir (Huergar being the slightly stronger) and Thursar/Kallard have a notable edge in draw strength, and pureblood Kallard is around the same range.

Ohgmir and Kallard currently look to be the strongest MA builds. Thur/Kal is as well on paper but we've been told they will be penalized as mounted builds.

So as things currently stand:

Veela - FootArcher kiter or MA with strong foot capabilities if their mount dies.
Thur/Khal - Footfighter with strong archery.
Ohgmir and Kallard - Mounted Archer

Reactions: Bernfred

PatWins

May 28, 2020
Yeah looking like veela atm. Speed, can use fairly strong bows, weak spot chance, increased stam regen while standing still and an active that increases stam regen, high dex for further WS.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Yeah looking like veela atm. Speed, can use fairly strong bows, weak spot chance, increased stam regen while standing still and an active that increases stam regen, high dex for further WS.
Don't forget that veela makes it real easy to have enough ecumenical for a couple heals. Very good for both on foot and mounted. I'll be giving veela archer a try. Maybe not be the best, but very flexible race that lets you respec between mage, fighter, archer and hybrid.

Last edited:
Reactions: PatWins