I have no life.

Avenoma

Jan 14, 2021
All I do, is complain that i dont want to go home. That all I have to do at home, is wait for a video game to come out. Is anyone else playing Valheim? Im thinking of picking it up. Been a while since Ive played a LAN style game.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
Whenever you get bored of beta...

Prettymuch endless entertainment if you get into the ranked matches. Enough to take on the edge off when you get bored of practicing builds you won't even play come release and spreadsheets.

Reactions: Dracu

Avenoma

Jan 14, 2021
i played aoe ror in 99' @college :confused: ‖ was cool, but I found myself wanting RoR back when it died off.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
I feel like they've recently breathed a lot of life into AoE with HD and then Definitive Edition. There are now far more civs in recent expansions than there were in the original game and conqueror's and a lot of really nice quality of life changes. Like you may have noticed when I posted that video of that Inca rush, Incas weren't in the original game or it's expansion. That was Aztecs and Mayans. They're a new addition. I also just feel like it's entirely different game with YouTube. If I was to go up against myself when I originally played it I'd wipe myself easy because there is so much information absorb these days that I had no idea about back then.

I know AoE1 got it's own Definitive Edition. They're also working on an AoE4 apparently set in the same age as AoE2. (Makes sense as AoE2 was by far their most popular title)