Omg i been waiting for a game like this for like 20 years

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
I'd do your research before you buy. A lot of the same problems that we had to deal with in MO1 are re-emerging in MO2. If you really liked MO1 and a reskin, engine update, and a few minor tweaks are all it takes to sell you on MO2 you might enjoy it. If you were hoping for some more meaningful changes to address the areas where MO1 failed, then at this point I'd advise you to try before you buy.

Last edited:

Apocryphal

May 28, 2020
Welcome, its quite the experience. Just be prepared for a steep learning curve and some odd bugs. Oh ye, and some salty vets with separation issues too.

• Haha
Reactions: Vakirauta

HappyHour

Nov 18, 2020
Phoenix
Welcome to the chaos!!

Happy-Hour-Sig-1.png

PatWins

May 28, 2020
This is my dream game as well. We’re happy to have you join us! Just out of curiosity, what makes this your ideal MMO? Would love to hear more and explain what the game has to offer for you personally.

Blitz

Feb 15, 2021
Personnaly, i've been playing Eve Online for 10 years and i want to come back to earth so this game seems perfect as they look similar in many point tbh.
And i know many people that are looking to that kind of game, just see tarkov for example, full loot getting back old palyers because you can't succeed if you're not a little bit smart