SV please !Do somthing with people who have ping like this guy.

Rudakov

May 31, 2020
I think people with that ping have to be kicked from server . Im sure no one want to fight with those guys . It will ruine the game if we will have people with that ping . Set limit 300-400 ping Who have more have to be kicked from server .

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
More then 190 Ping should result in an auto kick from game, so people can´t lagswitch and will thrown to log in screen.

Reactions: Ibarruri

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
The very simple solution that every game on earth has decided to adopt is to have regional servers.

alas, MO would rather have this trash in the game instead.

people used to do this on purpose when in a tight spot all the time by the way. Get jumped at an inconvenient time? Turn on the lag switching and own. Entire guilds have left the game because of intentional, blatant lag switching that SV didn’t care to police.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Avonis

Eldrath

Jun 18, 2020
the Jungle. Meditating on things to come.
The very simple solution that every game on earth has decided to adopt is to have regional servers.

alas, MO would rather have this trash in the game instead.

people used to do this on purpose when in a tight spot all the time by the way. Get jumped at an inconvenient time? Turn on the lag switching and own. Entire guilds have left the game because of intentional, blatant lag switching that SV didn’t care to police.

Na, someone in the EU can produce the same results. Regional server would not solve this at all.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Looks like some real bad package loss or some shit like that. :D

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Na, someone in the EU can produce the same results. Regional server would not solve this at all.
And yet in 10+ years of MOs life nobody has done it. I wonder why......

games that take ping, lag and packet loss seriously have regional servers. You can keep your nonsensical opinions of course.

Eldrath

Jun 18, 2020

games that take ping, lag and packet loss seriously have regional servers. You can keep your nonsensical opinions of course.

And yet in the few months of alpha I´ve seen EU based players look exactly like this. All confirmed that they had A. terrible internet or B. played on wifi

The video shows a unstable connection. Not a high average ping. Again a regional server would not solve this. That is not an opinion, but a fact.

PatWins

May 28, 2020
Let's make it known that high ping doesn't cause this. It's purely due to shit wifi connections and packet loss. I've played with people in the 300 ping range who don't skip a single step for hours at a time.

However, I do think high packet loss should result in an instant disconnect.

Reactions: Keurk and Gonzo

Wesley Snipes

May 28, 2020

Eldrath is the literal house burning down around him; "this is fine" meme come to life. In a few months time he'll be the john travolta "where did everyone go" pulp fiction meme.

Reactions: Kaemik

Eldrath

Jun 18, 2020
Eldrath is the literal house burning down around him; "this is fine" meme come to life. In a few months time he'll be the john travolta "where did everyone go" pulp fiction meme.

No I merely explain to what is happening in the video. I already stated that I would be fine with a US server. It would not change anything that is happening in this video. That is a fact.