Putzins Zeal and Godkin's Zeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
You are probably a reasonably attractive working man whos only downside is a slight balding denoting your age with minor flecks of grey hair betraying your otherwise youthful appearance.

for a guy who has to go to work he sure isnt going to work

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
the fact your information is by word of mouth from others claimed 'vets' that you wont even say whom says more then enough in how your information is found and the reason its presented the way it is.

Well your point has been addressed. Twice before this and this is the third time. The person who gave me that info will know who they are if they read what I said and they can include themselves into the conversation if they want. But as hard as this may be to believe. Not everyone wants to have a conversation with someone who routinely acts the way you do. I doubt they'd appreciate me dragging them into this.

If you can't understand that then you're even dumber than I thought.

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
Haha I feel like the luckiest guy in the world
hahahahahaha

at leas the can joke around.

Well your point has been addressed. Twice before this and this is the third time. The person who gave me that info will know who they are if they read what I said and they can include themselves into the conversation if they want. But as hard as this may be to believe. Not everyone wants to have a conversation with someone who routinely acts the way you do. I doubt they'd appreciate me dragging them into this.

If you can't understand that then you're even dumber than I thought.

balls in your face

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
Hey on that subject, was HYM your Mortal Online 1 account or were you hiding back then too? Does anyone actually have anything beyond your own word to take you at when you say you have all this MO1 experience?

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
Hey on that subject, was HYM your Mortal Online 1 account or were you hiding back then too? Does anyone actually have anything beyond your own word to take you at when you say you have all this MO1 experience?

yeah i was hiding.

lets just say i didnt have all this claimed mo1 experience, why is it i know so much about the specifics of the game at different points in time to the point people also recollect the same thing or even add onto said experience.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
So you expect me to drag someone else into a pissing match by spilling their name, but you won't even name yourself? Lol. This guy. My source has demonstrated considerably more MO1 knowledge to me than you have. I'll take their word over yours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.